What is a Support Coordination?
Jefferson Park Ministries (JPM) Support Coordination program assists individuals with developmental disabilities gaining access to services and programs. A Support Coordinator will work with the client along with the families or guardians in developed individualized services plan to link clients and connect them with the appropriate support services and programs.
What do we provide?
JPM’s Support Coordinators will work with each individual’s team to:
- Identify each participant’s current needs, hopes and dreams
- Assist families in identifying service providers from which they can choose their individualized services
- Assist participants and their families to access these services and others
- Complete the NJ-ISP and Person-Centered Planning Tool for each participant
- Meet with participants and the people important to them to assure that all services
- continue to be delivered appropriately
- Be a liaison and advocate with the participant and their family
- Provide comprehensive case management services designed around the participant and family’s needs
Location we serve:
JPM offers services to residents of Bergen, Essex, Morris, Somerset, and Union Counties of NJ who are eligible for the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) services.
Eligibility-Do you qualify for DDD Services?
Jefferson Park Ministries is here to help all clients who are eligible for DDD services. If you or a family member is 21 years of age or older and is on Medicaid.
Have you chosen a Support Coordination Agency yet?
Our professional team is patient and have many years of experience working with families. We are committed to help you find the best array of services to meet your families and individual’s needs. Please call (908)662-7802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have Medicaid and are eligible for NJ DDD services, please fill out the Support Coordination Agency Selection form and note our agency as your choice! When completed, you can either scan and email to DDD.SChelpdesk@dhs.state.nj.us, or mail to:
New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities
Central Office c/o SCA Selection Forms
PO Box 726
Trenton NJ 08635-0700